“I am glad that you were there at the Punjabi lecture so that I could have a hands-on demo and be able to walk out with my ProLite head light. I must admit up front that in all of my 30+ years practicing dentistry I have never taken my time to give feedback on any dental product that I have purchased and used in the past. But I feel compelled to give my little testimonial due to the WOW that your ProLite has impressed me with! I have tried at least 4 other lights in the past including a surgeon’s light set-up as my surgeon brother uses in the hospital OR. No comparison! All of them lacked at least 2 of the fantastic little features that you pack on your ProLite.
In summary, your ProLite has all the creature comforts that I was looking for:
1. Quiet– no humming, clicking or other noises when I turn it on-off or change the settings.
2. Cool– No heat generated even when I have used it continuously for 2 hours.
3. Bright– even on the lowest of 3 settings it is a pleasure to use! I have used it on Medium most of the time. I showed it to my optometrist during my eye exam since I was concerned with the consequences of using such bright light. She approved it wholeheartedly due to the appropriate settings.
4. Quick Disconnect– Nice feature! Disconnecting up by my neck line is such a good idea since I can then leave the battery pack attached to my belt line all day long.
5. On-Off Clicker Button- WOW. Nice feature as well. So easy to turn on-off by simply touching with the elbow.
Including several glasses attachments and the orange filter are also very welcomed features. All in all, I am very happy with my ProLite. I have been the envy of my 3 associate dentists that have other lights. ORDER: I would like to order the additional light only so that I can attach it to my loops as well. If you call me I can give you all the card details. Thank you!”
- Al Navas, DDS
“Purchased the ProLite from Joseph Lau at AAPD conference May 2013 and probably one of the best purchases I've made at the conference. I walked by the booth several times ignoring it because I never felt I needed a headlight before. Dr. Lau finally caught my eye, reminding me of my older brother, who is a mentor and after listening to him explain how his light is perfected, I bought one to try out. It's amazing it's brightness, ease of use (the on off switch is so innovative), the clip is sturdy and comfortable and it is great how it clips out of the way. Awesome product and looking forward to getting my first pair of loupes from him in a few weeks because I am sure it will be just as awesome. Now I will be a total geeky gadget girl.”
- Phu-My Nguyen Gep, DDS
“Dr. Joe Lau,
thank you for all your help! You've seen all the lights and magnification I have invested in throughout these years, with your exceptional service and the lightest, smallest, No Hands on and off switch!!!! The Pro lite has become my favorite, this is the only one I use now because of its convenience!”
- Aleida Bures, DDS
its been the best "tool" i have ever purchased!!! dont and feel like i cant work without it now. i dont use a dental light now. plus, the kids love it because they arent "blinded" by the overhead dental light. i definitely will help spread the word. mike ”
- Michael Johnston, DDS
“My experience with the Pro-Lite has been excellent. It allowed me to avoid installing 5 overpriced and awkward-to-use overhead lights that usually don't work and have to be adjusted multiple times during the same procedure. Dr. Lau has an excellent product and I would highly recommend it to any of my fellow dental professionals.”
- Eric S. Harris, DMD, Three Lakes Dental, Tallassee, AL